Majura FC is a community club run largely by volunteers. We value inclusiveness and participation. We want all our players to develop football skills that will enable them to enjoy the game for life no matter what level they play. We hope that you will enjoy your time at Majura FC and welcome feedback and help at any time.
Majura FC Registrations are Open for 2020
The information below provides an outline of what is involved when you decide to register with Majura FC. More information can be found on the Majura website and Facebook page. Please click here for the Majura FC 2020 Season Information. If you have any questions email the Club Administrator
MAJURA FC TECHNICAL DIRECTOR
To plan and manage football programs and drive the technical development of players and coaches at Majura FC.
- In conjunction with the Majura FC committee, establish a guiding philosophy and vision statement
- Develop a technical plan which allows a tiered approach to development and caters for players aspirations from social football through to NPL and representative level
- Ensure all player development plans are in line with the FFA National Curriculum
- Create a training curriculum and monitor coach training and style of play during games
- Develop a communications strategy that enables reporting, information sharing and feedback for coaches, players, parents and committee members
- Maintain and improve accreditation required for the position as per FFA requirements
- A guiding philosophy and vision statements which cater for all age groups and skill levels at Majura FC
- A technical plan which enables player and coach development at all levels consistent with the FFA curriculum
- A style of play that every coach teaches, and every player learns
- An informed club membership who understand the importance of technical and tactical skills in football
- A pool of players and coaches able to compete in the NPL when the opportunity arises for Majura FC
- Must possess a minimum of an FFA C License and willingness to undertake further accreditation
- Minimum of 5 years’ coaching experience and technical planning in youth football (boys and girls)
- Leadership skills, mentoring ability and program management
- Organisation skills and the ability to effectively manage resources
- Strong communication skills and an ability to convey technical planning to stakeholders
- Proficient computer skills
- Can work effectively with volunteer coaches, volunteer committee members and admin staff
- WWVP clearance
- Able to work independently and flexible hours including weeknights and weekends
EMPLOYMENT CONDITIONS AND SALARY
The Technical Director will initially be employed on a casual basis for the 2020 winter season starting in February and finishing in September (approximately 30 weeks). Weekly hours are flexible but are expected to be approximately 15 hours per week. Salary is negotiable but will be in accordance with the Sporting Organisations Award 2010.
The Technical Director will report to the President of Majura FC. Please email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 20 March 2020.