Registration Guide for 2019
There is a new Australia wide registration system this season called Play Football which allows a new mobile optimised user experience, you can register multiple individuals from a single account, allowing you to register and manage your whole family from a single login. All participants will login with their Football Account and can use Facebook or Google logins as well as email, so you no longer need your FFA number to login.
As a participant (player, parent or club official) looking to register for the up-coming season, you will need to create a Football Account If you already have a Football Account, please sign in.
Once you have created and logged into your account you will be provided with a list of matching profiles from MyFootballClub where the email addresses match the one that you have provided. This is where you link existing profiles (yours and family members) in order to register them to play. You only need to do this once and then you’re set for future seasons.
Player Self Registration Guide
Please click here.
Where do I go if I need help with my registration?
If you have any trouble with your registration you can use the following resources to help you.
- Visit the Support page on the Play Football website. This page contains articles and videos that may be of assistance to you: https://support.playfootball.com.au/support/solutions/22000106487
- Contact the Play Football Support team by Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (02) 8880 7983 (Monday – Friday 9:00am – 9:00pm and Saturday 10:00am – 3:00pm)
Coach and Volunteer Registration
All coaches and other regular volunteers are also required to register through Play Football and hold a valid Working with Vulnerable People (WWVP) card. If you do not have a WWVP card you can apply for one free by Clicking Here
Please follow the following instructions to register online for our club.
After logging into your own Football account head to www.playfootball.com.au
- Click on “Where can I Play?”
- Select the relevant age group for the player that you are registering
- Search for a suburb (Dickson), postcode (2602) or a club (Majura FC)
- Select Majura FC and club details and programs available for participants will be displayed
- Select the “Start My Registration” tab at the bottom right of the screen
- The Play Football online registration screen will appear. Click on “Get Started”
- Select participant you are registering (myself, linked person or new person) and then click “Continue”
- Select Club Type Club name in “Club” text box provided
- Select Role (Coach/Volunteer/Committee Member). To register under these Roles, you are not required to select any options under Football Type or Playing Level, then select the appropriate product from the list provided.
- Product details – this screen will provide you with a breakdown of the registration fee for your information. As there are no fees involved under these Role types, the amounts shown will be zero. Click “Continue”
- Check and update your personal and contact details, and then click “Continue”
- Profile Photo “Select Profile Image” and browse from your device, and then click “Continue”
- Working With Children (WWC)– Answer the questions accordingly – if you do not have a WWC Accreditation you will need to click on the For information on how to obtain a WWC Accreditation, click here. This will direct you to the Access Canberra website where you can apply for your WWC Accreditation.
- Review your order, if you need to modify your product selection or details, select ’Modify’ in the appropriate section to do so
- Click on the ‘Check box’ Read and Acknowledge all Terms and Conditions by selecting Accept All T&C’s displayed and then click “Continue”
- Payment Options Screen There is no fee applicable to Coach, Volunteer or Committee roles, click “Submit”.
- Confirmation message – select “Finished” or “Perform another Registration”.
The following guides provide additional information about the registration process:
You can also contact the club by email if you have any queries regarding the registration process.
The preferred method for payment is by credit card as part of online registration. If this is not possible payment can also be made by:
|Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)||Cheque||Cash|
|Account Name: Majura FC
BSB: 062 904
Account: 0090 1679
If paying by EFT please ensure you include the player(s) FFA number(s) in the payee section.
|If paying by cheque, please make it out to “Majura Football Club”, write
the player(s) name(s)and FFA number(s) on the back of the cheque, and post it to:
Majura Football Club
PO Box 449,
Dickson ACT 2602
|Please contact the club registrar or assistant registrar if you wish to pay your registration fees in cash.|
What your Fees Cover
Your Majura Football Club registration fees cover:
- Capital Football and Football Federation of Australia fees (these include player and volunteer insurance);
- online registration costs;
- Majura playing shirts;
- training and game day equipment;
- hiring Dickson playing fields for training/game days;
- end of season awards; and
- Majura Clubhouse running costs.
Fundraising from the Canteen and BBQ will continue to go towards player and coach development and the purchase of more expensive equipment such as goals and nets.
What is important for our existing and new members to know, is that Capital Football announced that for the second consecutive year, there will be no increase to football registration fees in the ACT region.
To the end, MajuraFC as community centric club, is please to again support this initiative by not increasing its members fees in 2018 for all of our junior age groups, except for a very modest increase for adult State and Masters to cover additional overheads.
Majura FC recommends that all players play in their own age group however the club does allow players to play up a year. Girls playing in open or mixed gender teams may play for a team in an age group that is one chronological year below their actual age group.
If you wish to play in an older age group and the registration system doesn’t allow it, then please contact the club by email.
|Age Group||Year of Birth||Fee||Registration
|U5-6 Miniroos (first timers)||2013 and 2014||$155||Open||Contact Club Administrator|
|U6-7 Girls||2012 and 2013||$155||Closed||Contact Club Administrator|
|U6-7 Open||2012 and 2013||$155||Open||Contact Club Administrator|
|U8 Open||2011||$170||Closed||Kelly Mullen|
|U8-9 Girls||2010 and 2011||$170||Closed||Helen Bell|
|U9 Open||2010||$170||Closed||Deb Acland|
|U10 Open||2009||$170||Open||Contact Club Administrator|
|U10 Girls||2009||$170||Open||Marcus Hassall|
|U11 Open||2008||$170||Closed||Ron Mansur|
|U11 Girls||2008||$170||Closed||Contact Club Administrator|
|U12 Open||2007||$215||Closed||Fiona Matz|
|U12 Girls||2007||$215||Closed||Chris Tournier|
|U13 Open||2006||$215||Closed||Lyn de Klerk|
|U14 Open||2005||$215||Closed||Frances Crimmins|
|U13 and U14 Girls||2005||$215||Closed||Julieanne Paulazzo|
|U15 Open||2004||$215||Open||Suzy Sharwood|
|U16 and U18 Open||2001, 2002
|$215||Closed||Contact Club Administrator|
|U16 and U18 Girls||2001, 2002
|$215||Open||Lyn de Klerk|
|Women’s State League||Open Age||$415||Open||Contact Club Administrator|
|Women’s Masters||35+||$415||Open||Contact Club Administrator|
|Men’s State League||Open Age||$415||Open||Contact Club Administrator|
|Men’s Masters||35+||$415||Open||Contact Club Administrator|
Majura FC Registration 2019
How to Register To register, browse to the MyFootballClub registration page. Select the required registration option (Player, Coach, Referee or Volunteer). Follow the instructions provided. MyFootballClub Helpline If you experience problems using MyFootballClub when registering their support hotline number is: (02) 8020 4199. Normal support centre hours are Monday to Friday 12:00pm – 9:00pm (AEDT) and Saturday 10:00am […]
There has been a small increase in registration fees this year to cover general cost increases and to employ a part-time Administrative Officer. This will take some of the pressure off our volunteer committee members and improve the club’s customer service. Age Group Year of Birth Fee Pee Wees U5-U6 (first timers) 2011 and 2012 […]