|Age Group||Year of Birth||Fee||Registration
|U5-6 Miniroos (first timers)||2013 and 2014||$155||Open||Neil Sharwood|
|U6-7 Girls||2012 and 2013||$155||Closed||Contact Club Administrator|
|U6-7 Open||2012 and 2013||$155||Open||Catherine Atkinson|
|U8 Open||2011||$170||Closed||Kelly Mullen|
|U8-9 Girls||2010 and 2011||$170||Closed||Helen Bell|
|U9 Open||2010||$170||Closed||Deb Acland|
|U10 Open||2009||$170||Open||Contact Club Administrator|
|U10 Girls||2009||$170||Open||Marcus Hassall|
|U11 Open||2008||$170||Closed||Ron Mansur|
|U11 Girls||2008||$170||Closed||Contact Club Administrator|
|U12 Open||2007||$215||Closed||Fiona Matz|
|U12 Girls||2007||$215||Closed||Chris Tournier|
|U13 Open||2006||$215||Closed||Lyn de Klerk|
|U14 Open||2005||$215||Closed||Frances Crimmins|
|U13 and U14 Girls||2005||$215||Closed||Julieanne Paulazzo|
|U15 Open||2004||$215||Open||Suzy Sharwood|
|U16 and U18 Open||2001, 2002
|$215||Closed||Contact Club Administrator|
|U16 and U18 Girls||2001, 2002
|$215||Open||Lyn de Klerk|
|Women’s State League||Open Age||$415||Open||Contact Club Administrator|
|Women’s Masters||35+||$415||Open||Contact Club Administrator|
|Men’s State League||Open Age||$415||Open||Contact Club Administrator|
|Men’s Masters||35+||$415||Open||Contact Club Administrator|
Player Self Registration Guide
Please click here.
Where do I go if I need help with my registration?
If you have any trouble with your registration you can use the following resources to help you.
- Visit the Support page on the Play Football website. This page contains articles and videos that may be of assistance to you: https://support.playfootball.com.au/support/solutions/22000106487
- Contact the Play Football Support team by Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (02) 8880 7983 (Monday – Friday 9:00am – 9:00pm and Saturday 10:00am – 3:00pm)
Coach and Volunteer Registration
All coaches and other regular volunteers are also required to register through Play Football and hold a valid Working with Vulnerable People (WWVP) card. If you do not have a WWVP card you can apply for one free by Clicking Here
Please follow the following instructions to register online for our club.
After logging into your own Football account head to www.playfootball.com.au
- Click on “Where can I Play?”
- Select the relevant age group for the player that you are registering
- Search for a suburb (Dickson), postcode (2602) or a club (Majura FC)
- Select Majura FC and club details and programs available for participants will be displayed
- Select the “Start My Registration” tab at the bottom right of the screen
- The Play Football online registration screen will appear. Click on “Get Started”
- Select participant you are registering (myself, linked person or new person) and then click “Continue”
- Select Club Type Club name in “Club” text box provided
- Select Role (Coach/Volunteer/Committee Member). To register under these Roles, you are not required to select any options under Football Type or Playing Level, then select the appropriate product from the list provided.
- Product details – this screen will provide you with a breakdown of the registration fee for your information. As there are no fees involved under these Role types, the amounts shown will be zero. Click “Continue”
- Check and update your personal and contact details, and then click “Continue”
- Profile Photo “Select Profile Image” and browse from your device, and then click “Continue”
- Working With Children (WWC)– Answer the questions accordingly – if you do not have a WWC Accreditation you will need to click on the For information on how to obtain a WWC Accreditation, click here. This will direct you to the Access Canberra website where you can apply for your WWC Accreditation.
- Review your order, if you need to modify your product selection or details, select ’Modify’ in the appropriate section to do so
- Click on the ‘Check box’ Read and Acknowledge all Terms and Conditions by selecting Accept All T&C’s displayed and then click “Continue”
- Payment Options Screen There is no fee applicable to Coach, Volunteer or Committee roles, click “Submit”.
- Confirmation message – select “Finished” or “Perform another Registration”.