Canteen Manager – Expression of Interest
Majura FC is looking for an experienced and energetic Sports Canteen Manager to oversee the operations of our busy Canteen during the 2021 Season This is a paid position unless we can find a volunteer! The hours of work will be 7.30 am to 4.30 pm each Saturday of competition games from late April to early September with approximately another six hours of preparation work required during the week.
- Placing supplier orders and managing and rotating stock
- Managing menus and price points
- Food preparation
- Supervision of volunteers and employees on game days
- Ensuring all Food Safety regulations and cleaning protocols are adhered to at all times
The ideal candidate is someone who:
- Will lead and take ownership of the canteen and has a passion for providing healthy, nutritious food
- Has a sound knowledge of food preparation and handling, and health and safety regulations
- Has sound communication and interpersonal skills and can relate to a range of people including staff, volunteers and parents
- Has strong organisational and time management skills
- Is a team player and willing to help out in all areas
- Has, or is able to obtain a current Working with Vulnerable People card.
If you are interested in this role, we’d love to hear from you. Contact Kurt Petrunia, president (at) majurafc.org.au.