Registrations for term 2 are now open, you can find the registration JotForm in our website and social media channels. If you require any additional information, please email academy (at) majurafc.org.au.
The program will be open to players in the following age groups who are current or prospective Majura FC players:
- Under 12 Boys and Girls (Born before 31/12/2010), turning 12 by 31/09/2022.
- Under 11 Boys and Girls (Born before 31/12/2011), turning 11 by 31/12/2022.
- Under 10 Boys and Girls (Born before 31/12/2012), turning 10 by 31/12/2022.
- Under 9 Boys and Girls (Born before 31/12/2013), turning 9 by 31/12/2022.
The Skills Academy is run on a term-by-term basis and is generally 10 weeks in duration.
- The cost of the program in terms one, two and three is $120 (1 session per week), whilst the cost for term 4 is $160 as this term comprises of two sessions per week.
- All new registrations will incur a one-off $40 payment for an academy shirt which can be used for future programs. Current Academy participants do not need to purchase a new shirt.
- The insurance fee for players not currently registered with Majura FC is $15, to be added on top of the program cost.
Term 2 Dates:
Monday 2nd of May – Monday 27th of June